HOW TO BUY CEMENT AT THE COMMODITY EXCHANGE
Eurocement Group products (bulk and packaged cement) can be purchased at the Saint Petersburg commodity exchange in the construction materials section. The commodity exchange offers full range of Eurocement Group cement products with shipment to Moscow, Moscow region and other regions of Russia.
BENEFITS OF COMMODITY EXCHANGE TRADING
- Fair supply and demand market pricing with deals concluded anonymously
- Transparency and accessibility of commodity exchange trading and equal conditions for all parties involved, unified trading platform with all information about the deal being disclosed to regulators
- Legal guarantees of all commodity exchange deals for construction materials
- Preliminary vetting of all participants whose documents undergo thorough check-up before they can take part in the trading
- Access from anywhere in the world where there is internet access. Reliable software: the commodity exchange trading software is implemented not as open WEB interfaces but rather as mathematically complex private databases with sophisticated controls over all the money flows during trading
- Trading takes place in real time
- Automation and standardization of document processing (the commodity exchange automates the entire cycle of document processing for the organization of trading, the conclusion and closing of deals)
- The price of cement is fixed until the contract has been performed
PARTICIPATION IN COMMODITY EXCHANGE TRADING
In order to take part in the trading you have to register in the section of the Saint Petersburg commodity exchange that you are interested in or trade through a registered broker. Terms and conditions of participating in trading as well as additional information about trading, prices and brokers can be accessible at the website of the Saint Petersburg commodity exchange (http://www.spbexchange.ru).