"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THE HIGH QUALITY OF OUR CEMENT"
2,302 million tons of cement per year
Ul. Kovaleva, building 126 b, floor 2, office 5, Lipetsk, Russia, 398007
+7 4742 48-18-08
+7 4742 48-18-01
+7 4742 38-70-17
+7 4742 38-70-19
LIPETSKCEMENT IS THE LARGEST PRODUCER OF EUROPEAN QUALITY CEMENT IN THE LIPETSK REGION
LIPETSKCEMENT ranks first among cement-producing companies in many areas: it was here that the first domestic cement production line using the "dry" method was implemented using automated process control systems and bag filters at the cement mills. Today the company continues to strive for leadership in the international cement industry by actively implementing innovative production and management solutions.
- Certified in compliance with GOST 31108-2016 and GOST 10178-85
- Stable, high quality characteristics
- Meets European standards
- Produced from raw materials mined in the company's own quarries adjacent to the plant
OUR CEMENT IS:
- High early age strength and durability in the finished structure
- First steaming group
- No "false setting"
- Low specific fuel in concrete
- High workability, good concrete mix mobility
- Radiation safety
- Capability to `select` optimal raw materials
- Strict quality control of products during every stage of production
- Broad selection of produced cement
- The products meet environmental standards
- The enterprise has won the ‘100 Best Companies of Russia. Ecology and Environmental Management’ competition hosted by the Russia-wide conference: 'Ecology and production. Prospects for the development of economic instruments for environmental protection' multiple times
THE CEMENT PLANT BUILDS:
Practically every commercial and residential building in Lipetsk and the Lipetsk Region from the 60s to the 90s, the L.N. Tolstoy Lipetsk State Academic Theater of Drama, the Spartacus sports palace and swimming pool, the central department store, schools and kindergartens, the Star sports palace, the Stinol refrigerator factory, the children's hospital regional complex, the main complex and the treatment center of the Lipetsk regional hospital, the Lipetsk regional oncology center, transportation centers (railways, bus stations, airports), rural settlements in five districts of the Lipetsk region, and the Mercure Hotel. A multi-functional sports complex is currently under construction, and the runway at the Lipetsk airport is currently undergoing repairs.
TYPES OF CEMENTS PRODUCED BY THE FACTORY:
- CEM I 42,5N - Portland cement, compressive strength 42,5, normal hardening
- CEM II/A-S 32,5N - Portland cement with mineral additives from 6% to 20%, compressive strength 32,5, normal hardening
- CEM II/A-S 42,5N - Portland cement with mineral additives between 6% and 20%, compressive strength 42,5, normal hardening
- SPC 400 – grade 400 slag portland cement
- CEM II/A-S 42,5N SS – sulphateresistant slag portland cement with mineral additives between 6% and 20%, compressive strength 32,5, normal hardening
At the customer's request, the plant's specialists are prepared to consider producing other types of cement.
- Holding's Cement Trucks
- Holding's Flatbed Trucks
- The Customer's Own Motor Transport from the Factory
- All produced cements can be shipped in bulk via railcars, the Holding's cement trucks, and the customer's own motor transport
- Cements CEM I 42,5N and SPC 400 are packaged in 25 kg or 50 kg bags on pallets and wrapped in stretch wrap (60 25 kg bags or 30 50 kg bags). They can be shipped via railcars, the Holding's flatbed trucks, and the customer's own motor transport