Peterburgcement, Leningrad Region
"I CAN PERSONALLY VOUCH FOR THE HIGH QUALITY OF OUR CEMENT"
2,602 million tons of cement a year
Cement plant, Vyskatskoe village, Slantsevsky district, Leningrad Region, Russia, 188572
+7 812 309-03-40
Peterburgcement IS A HIGH-TECH, NEXT-GENERATION CEMENT PLANT WHICH WAS LAUNCHED IN NOVEMBER 2010.
The Peterburgcement plant uses the most effective dry manufacturing technology for clinker production and manufactures popular brands of cement both in bulk and in containers. The plant is equipped with modern equipment made by the leading European manufacturers. Quality assurance at the Peterburgcement plant is one of our top priorities. This is why our quality assurance laboratory is kitted out to the same standards as a modern European R&D institute. Thanks to the single automated system introduced at the firm and our automated equipment, the laboratory constantly tracks the quality of the raw materials going in, the raw meal, the clinker and the cement itself. This is the key to producing cement which is consistently of high quality.
THE PRODUCTS MADE BY Peterburgcement:
- Certified for compliance with GOST 31108-2003 and GOST 10178-85
- Has consistently high quality characteristics
- Complies with European standards
- Is produced using raw materials mined in our proprietary mines next to the plant
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM OUR CEMENT:
- High early-stage strength and strength in the finished product
- First steaming group
- No "false setting"
- Low specific expense in concrete
- High ease of packing, ensuring that the concrete mix is extremely mobile
- Radiation safe
ADVANTAGES OF Peterburgcement
- Ability to select the best possible raw materials mixes
- Strict control of the quality of the product at every stage of production
- Optimum assortment of cements produced
- The company holds the award for "Leader in construction quality" in 2014
TYPES OF CEMENT PRODUCED BY THE PLANT:
Based on GOST 31108-2003:
- CEM I 42.5N - Portland cement class 42.5, normal hardening
- CEM II /A-SH 42.5N - Portland cement class 42.5, normal hardening
- CEM II/A-S 32.5N - Portland cement with additives of between 6% and 20%, class 32.5, normal hardening
If the consumer so requests, experts from the plant will be willing to look into the possibility of producing other types of cement.